Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Lessons Learned From
50 Years Of Entertaining
with Roger Blakiston
A positive and thought provoking thesis on why we become entertainers. Agree or disagree with Roger Blakiston, he raises interesting questions that we all can benefit from by finding answers to them.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Can finding a sense of inner peace make you a better magician?
- Hear about Roger’s commitment of service to the field of magic
- What happened when Roger met Tina Turner and Bob Hoskins?
- What part do humbleness and humility play in being a magician?
- What happens when Prince William of England injures himself at Jolly Roger’s magic show?
- What does it take to write a book? Tips to self publishing
- Living in the moment to get the most out of your magic
- What can taking the word ‘worry’ out of your language do for you?
- Is fear inhibiting you? What can you do about it?
- The influence of Field Marshall Slim … always take the bold choice
- How do you find success? It’s easier than you think
- Roger Blakiston’s book ‘The Spiritual Stage’
Links and resources discussed in this episode:
Get an autographed copy of Roger’s book The Spiritual Stage here http://www.spiritualstage.com
Self Publishing site https://www.createspace.com/
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Ken and Julian