Effective Task Management
In this final episode of this season, Gemma Parker had a brief coaching with Zivi on what to do to manage her tasks effectively, including multitasking and task switching.
Zivi’s suggestion could be applicable for your business too, listen now!
Zivi and Gemma share important things about Search Engine Optimization that can help get more traffic to your website.
In this Episode we discuss:
- For some, task switching is not good but it depends on your mindset
- Multitasking is okay as long as you get the job done
- The problems with multitasking
- The book “The Gift of Done”
- From multitasking to single focus
- Some important pointers like pausing your inbox
- How to effectively use the scheduler or calendar
- How to be efficient while having family and business
- When to start hiring help
- There’s a TON of VALUE here so make sure you listen to this final episode!!
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Zivi Kivi