Making Your Site Congruent With Your Needs
In this episode, Chad Jacobs had a brief coaching with Zivi on what to do to his website to get more bookings and interest from customers.
Zivi’s suggestion could be applicable for your business too, listen now!
Zivi and Chad share important things about the changes that can be made on a website.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Chad’s main goal here is to get more shows
- How to structure the website so that customers know what they will get
- The importance of the text font size
- The importance of adding a blog on your website
- Ideas for blog posts related to the customers
- How to be social in your blog posts
- The biggest three questions that you have to answer in your site
- There is a TON of value in this episode that you can use to leverage your business in a new market, so LISTEN NOW!
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Zivi Kivi