Getting into Close Up Magic
Magic and Mentalism are two different things but Matan Rosenberg does both passionately.
Matan from Israel shares the interesting story of his journey, listen now!
Zivi and Matan shares important things Magic and Mentalism.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Matan has been into magic for 13 years now
- Obsessing into something is a skill of his
- Matan went into military and still had the deck of cards with him
- He was called â€˜Matan Houdiniâ€™ after the military bootcamp
- Matan practiced up to 8 hours a day and in weekends, even more, when he was starting
- Matanâ€™s first magician offer was $100 and it boosted his confidence as a magician
- Matan joined the Society of Israeli Magician when he was in the military and 19 yrs old
- Matanâ€™s mentor is a comedy mentalist and a close up magician
- There is a TON of value in this episode that you can use to leverage your business using email marketing and newsletters, so LISTEN NOW!
- Learn more about Matan here: https://magicmatan.com/en/
- Matan also teaches close up magic in Kids Entertainer Academy.
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Zivi Kivi