Handling Negative Reviews
Negative reviews are sometimes a part of your growing business but you should know how to handle this. This will help you to overcome the situation when the time comes.
Kids entertainer Lauren Ann from Sydney Australia had a coaching session with Zivi about how she how to handle negative reviews, listen now!
Zivi and Lauren shares important things about negative reviews and how to properly respond to them.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Zivi shared ways in which you can perform with the same show to the same audience
- What does Zivi do to collect feedback from his customers
- How coming early to the show can affect how the guests give feedback
- Why building a relationship with your clients have a very good effect on the reviews
- Why the subcontractors also need to build relationships with the clients
- How you can deal with subcontractors to have a good relationship with the clients
- How Acknowledging, Apologizing and Amending works
- There is a TON of value in this episode, an you can use these tactics to overcome negative review and to minimize the risk involved, so LISTEN NOW!
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Zivi Kivi