Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Breaking into the Library Market with Email Outreach
Email marketing is a key to your success as a kids entertainer.
It’s not as simple as you think, email marketing requires knowledge to some tools and some humor. Kids entertainer and Balloon Storyteller Mark Fuller had a coaching session with Zivi about how to market his new balloon story and workshop to schools and libraries.
Zivi and Mark shares the important things about marketing and the tools necessary to achieve results.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Zivi and Mark discussed the marketing assets needed
- The tools that are needed to start email outreach
- The difference between having many costumes and just one costume
- Choosing a costume and how simple alterations can make it better
- Importance of email marketing and what tools not to be used
- The best thing to do when starting email marketing
- The steps on an effective email marketing sequence
- How important humor is in an email outreach
- A joke as an example that you can include in your emails
- Zivi also mentioned “The idea of animated gifts”
- The key takeaways from this coaching session
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Zivi Kivi