Planning Your Next Website
Double Up on your marketing with your new and improved website.
Nowadays a website is a must if you want to sell your services. Creating a website might be hard for a beginner but it you know what to do it will make it a lot easier. Kids entertainer, ventriloquist and puppet master Colin Dymond shares the things he wants to happen in his website.
Zivi and Colin shares their short coaching session on how to improve Colin’s website and the important things about marketing.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Colin and Zivi discussed about the importance of having a website
- How a website helps you book more customers
- The downside of not having a website
- How a website should be part of the flow of your business to grow
- How you put more on you website makes you do less work
- How an email marketing automation helps you organize your bookings
- Marketing strategy in your website using Search Engine Optimization and Content Creation
- Zivi discussed how content creation helps your website
- Marketing options that you can do through social media and keywords
- Colin shared the things he need for his website to improve it and Zivi gave his feedback
- Zivi then shared a story about Seth Godin – The God of Marketing
- The exercise of minimalism for Colin’s website
- Zivi’s 5 most important things for the website and the importance of them
- Some tips and advices for you website from Zivi
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Thanks again, Zivi Kivi