Marvin’s Magic Marketing Tips
Marvin Berglas is the man behind the number one brand in magic worldwide, Marvin’s Magic. Marvin’s Magic develop, manufacture and distribute magic products in 64 countries to a range of people from beginners to executives. The company has been in existence for 25 years and has outlets in some of the most prestigious retail outlets in the world including Harrods and Hamleys Toy Shop. Marvin’s Magic sets have set so many youngsters on the road to magic and I am sure some of you reading this will have started with a Marvin’s Magic kit of your own.
Marvin Berglas shares his experience and insight in this interview on the Magician Business Podcast. This is a value packed episode lead by a man who has taken his love for magic and turned it into a multi million dollar business. Marvin shares so much in this episode as we journey from the importance of branding to your most valuable commodity, your own intergraty.
Listen, learn and share your comments in the comments section below.
In this episode we talk about
- Marvin’s full name and who he is named after.
- Learn how attention to detail can take you from good to being the best.
- The importance of having a sales process that includes asking for business.
- How to walk in the shoes of your booker and set yourself apart.
- How to deliver what your booker wants by doing a needs analysis.
- Multiple revenue steams, what they are and how to create them.
- The importance of marketing to your existing customer base.
- How giving credible and honest advice can increase bookings.
Resources mentioned in this episode
Marvins Magic Website: http://www.marvinsmagic.com
Marvin as a performer: http://marvinsmagic.com/online/marvin-berglas/index.html
Marvins Magic School: http://www.marvinsmagicschool.co.uk
Thank you for listening
To get more Magician Business Podcasts sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Please help by leaving a review on iTunes, they are really helpful and we appreciate you taking the time. Reviews help our podcast get noticed by entertainers, magicians and performing artists all over the world which grows our community.
A larger community means more experience to share with each other so please feel free to share your comments below.
Please leave a comment below
Thanks again, Ken and Julian